Davara International School, Abhanpur.
It is my privilege and pleasure to present the Annual Report for the Academic year 2019-2020 a platform to communicate directly with our respected Well-wishers , Benefactors, Parents, staff members and students.
Learning gives creativity, creativity leads to thinking, thinking provides knowledge and knowledge makes you great. Development of self along with academic achievement forms the nuclei of all learning processes at DAVARA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Growth in academics is a result of the multiple opportunities provided in our school for up gradation of skills and knowledge.
- Our school students have secured 100% result in AISSCE-2020 and AISSE -2020 examinations.
The stream toppers are :-
PRAFULL JAIN commerce stream topped with (93.8 %)
KANIKA BANJARE Science stream TOPPED with (90.2%)
- I am happy to share the news that all our students of Class X, who appeared for all India Secondary School Examination, passed with flying colours.
- Highest percentage scorers are KUMUD TARAK (88%),MD KAMRAN ANSARI (85.4)%.
To ensure that our students are equipped to face any challenge, our school has taken different initiatives throughout the year.
- Giving ample importance to the handwriting of our students, handwriting competition was organized and the winners were selected.
- To enhance the overall development of our students, they are trained in extracurricular activities like aerobics, karate,
music, art & craft and swimming..
- Class room decorum prizes are given to enhance the creativity, discipline and neatness of our students and their class rooms.
- Remedial teaching and special classes are organized to enhance the learning abilities of our students.
- For strengthening synergies between parents and teachers, PTA executive committee was formed.
- School Parliament election was conducted and Investiture ceremony was held upholding the responsibilities of true leadership among our young leaders.
- Our Student's Council consists of the class monitors, language promoters and the parliament members from the senior & junior sections. All the decisions pertaining to the school will be discussed with the student council and will be finally decided by the Principal.
- We are the mentor school in hubs of learning a learning initiative by CBSE .Inter school training sessions and competitions organized by us and our staff representatives and other menti school representatives were part of it and other menti schools are benefitted.
SOF - INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIADS every year we conduct in collaboration with SCIENCE OLYMPIADS FOUNDATION so that our students can build the capacity to compete in any competitive examinations.
Let us have a look at the Celebrations :-
- Environment day was celebrated with a message to protect our mother nature.
- To improve the reading skills of our students, Reading week was observed from 19th to 25th of June by the students of DIS
- International music day and International yoga day was celebrated on 21st A musical performance was organized to enlighten the spirit and the students and staff performed yogasanas to rejuvenate their mind and soul.
- Independence day celebration created a sense of patriotism among the DIS staff and students.
- Our school Arts fest AND science exhibitionwas organized which exhibited the artistic talents and scientific inventions of our young minds.
- National sports day was celebrated depicting the relevance of sports and games in student's life.
- Teacher's day celebration was organized by the students of class 12, which helped to understand the relevance of a teacher in a student's life.
- As a part of 150th birth anniversary celebration of Mahatma Gandhi, our students performed a skit and a wonderful speech was also delivered.
- International day of the girl child was celebrated giving the students a moment to think about the importance of the life of a girl.
- As a part of International day of disaster management, an evacuation drill was performed by our students with the instructions from our physical education teachers.
- World students day was celebrated remembering the the missile man of India Shri.APJ Abdul Kalam and his contributions to our nation.
- Rashtriya ekta divas commemorating the birth anniversary of sardarvallabhaipatel was celebrated with a march past, essay competition and oath taking.
ALL THE REGIONAL FESTIVALSCELEBRATIONS HELD TO GIVE A MESSAGE OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY AND BROTHERHOOD AMONG OUR STUDENTS.
It's our students who made all our efforts truly meaningful and rewarding, by their significant effort to do their best and becoming knowledgeable, skilled and responsible citizens. We are proud of every one of them. Let us have a look at their achievements.
AADITYA SAHU ranked no 1. And won gold medal in International Hindi Olympiads.
Student's training programs :-
- A medical camp was organized for the students of classes 9-12 to give an awareness regarding their health.
- Aim of life, career guidance and exam planning- A career orientation program was organized for classes 10, 11& 12 which motivated the students and gave them the tips for facing the examinations without fear.
Before concluding this report, I bow my head in reverence to the Almighty God for the blessings He has showered upon this institution. Since inception we have been blessed with visionary leaders whose imagination, insight and courage called forth the best in teachers and students alike and united them around a shared sense of purpose. Our thanks are due in no small measures to them. May I take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to our management, students, staff -teaching and non-teaching, parents, benefactors and well wishers for the whole hearted co operation.
I conclude ,with a message to the students as they are the stars of DIS "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."